Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 1- The first day of the rest of my life

I am overweight. I have known this for years and I have tried many different ways to lose the excess pounds. Anything that has ever worked has only worked for a couple of pounds and then I would always put those pounds right back on and most likely some more. This stopped in the fall when I found HCG drops. It is the hormone that women make while pregnant. It is used in non-pregnant people to reset the hypothalamus. And so far, it is the only thing that has worked for me! It is of course a very strict diet that I have a hard time following but I do my best and still lose weight. I have not taken the HCG in 2 mths and have maintained the weight I lost. So today, I start again. No planning because for me that's like planning for failure. Instead I woke up this morning and just decided today was the day.

I always weigh myself every morning while on this diet. So I will be sharing those pics here. This of course will cause my blog to be private until I am on a lighter side of the scale. So here is today's weigh in picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment